Online betting has become increasingly a profitable sector in the past decade. It has huge markets across the globe, including India. 1xbet India is rapidly emerging as one of the top betting sites.
With betting being a chance game, extensive research is important to invest in the right platform. The best betting sites have made themselves more transparent and safe to the customers with user-friendly interfaces.
This online sportsbook from Russia is one of the few sites which offers a betting exchange for its Indian users, allowing the punters to bet against each other directly, unlocking a better value for their bets.
That said, 1xbet India is also a great online bookmaker which offers some of the widest varieties of sports and events to bet on.
Let’s find out how you can place a bet with 1xbet.
How to place a bet on 1xbet India?
For any bettor to play online, it is important to get themselves an account. 1xbet online registration is a very simple process that has guided steps and wraps up quickly.
Any hindrance in the procedure can be taken care of through live chat or an email to the customer service. It is available 24*7 round the clock.
The step by step process in creating an account is as follows,
- Open the official website https://in.1xbet.com/ from your device.
- Click on the register button on the top right corner of the website.
- Whilst using a mobile browser you find a green icon on the top right side. Click on that to open the registration form.
There are four different ways in which you can do the 1xbet India online login.
- One-Click registration – Select your country, preferred currency, and the type of bonus that you would like to receive. Click on `Register'.
- Mobile number – Enter the confirmation code from SMS after giving your mobile number. Choose your currency, type of bonus, as well as enter a promo code if you have any.
- Email – Submit details like your full name, e-mail id, city of residence, choice of password, etc. This is by far the safest way of creating a new account.
- You can also log in using various social media accounts, including Telegram.
How to make a 1xbet deposit in India?
Once your account is ready, you will have to deposit some cash in your betting account, using which you can place your wagers.
1xbet India online betting deposit supports a huge range of methods. As per the website, there are more than 40 different ways in which you can deposit money in your gaming account.
Of particular interest for Indian players are Bank Transfers, UPI, Visa and MasterCard bank cards, digital wallets like Skrill and Neteller, as well as for cryptocurrencies including bitcoins, Lite coin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin.
Many of these payment options can also be used for withdrawing your money from your gaming account.
Claim the 1xtbet first-time deposit here
Does 1xbet have a betting app in India?
1xbet India apk app is available to all Indian users with Android and iOS devices. The app is excellent for newbies to use with ease.
You can download it from the Google play store and Apple store respectively.
The first-time users can claim a 100% of 1xbet bonus as a welcome offer. You can win up to Rs. 10,000 after depositing a minimum amount of Rs.75.
This amount is directed to the gaming account instantly after redeeming it.
Process of placing a bet
1xbet India boasts of a huge collection of sporting events to bet on. In fact, there are close to 1000 events that you can bet on each day, and the sportsbook is open 24×7 for accepting bets.
- On the home page itself, you will find a list of popular ongoing games to bet on.
- Select the `Top Sports´ tab to scroll through the various sports available on the site, and select a game on which you want to bet.
- The odds are clearly on display with each selection, and punters can also toggle their choice of odds display, be it decimals, fractions, or the US method.
- Once you make a selection, it will be added to your bet slip.
- Enter the amount that you wish to stake. You can also see the potential winnings for the stake you wager.
- Tap on the `Place a bet´ button to confirm.