How much is the 1xbet withdrawal time in India? You are at the right place to know this. Betting is increasingly the famous pass time of Indians in recent times. And 1xbet app is one of the most trustworthy and reputable betting sites in India.
In order to invest in any sportsbook, one must always do intensive research. As it involves money. So amongst the various features of a bookie, the bettors mainly focus on the deposit and withdrawal options.
The former is because they need to bet and whether it is safe. and later is to claim their profits. Both of them are equally important, making the bookies accept several payment platforms.
When it comes to withdrawing your winnings on the 1xbet app, you will have no trouble getting your money. The amount of time you will have to wait to get your winnings is going to vary as per the withdrawal method you use.
How long is the 1xbet withdrawal time in India?
In order to do the 1xbet withdrawal of your profits, the first step would be depositing and betting. 1xbet is a reliable sportsbook that offers an easy deposit process through various payment methods.
The 1xbet app is available on android and iPhone devices and can be downloaded from the respective stores. The app through apk files needs you to accept downloads from unknown sources.
The navigation is smooth and it has a beginner-friendly interface.
Let us now look into the deposit process,
- Visit the official website www.1xbet.com or open the 1xbet app.
- Create an account by clicking on the register button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you are an active user of the app, click on login and sign-up.
- The minimum deposit amount is Rs. 100.
- Select your mode of payment and deposit the amount.
The first-time users can claim the first deposit bonus of amount Rs. 10,000. 1xbet deposit can be done using UPIs, Neteller, Bank cards, online transfers, etc.
1xbet withdrawal time in India
The 1xbet withdrawal time depends on the withdrawal method being used. Here we'll discuss the withdrawal time for each 1xbet withdrawal method available:
- Bank Cards (Visa, Master Card) – Withdrawal time is between 1 minute and 7 banking days. This means the most you will have to wait is for 7 banking days.
- E-wallets – The withdrawal time is 15 minutes. The e-wallets available for withdrawal at 1xBet are Web Money, Skrill, Astropay, Perfect Money, Much Better, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay, and Globe pay.
- Cash – The withdrawal time is 15 minutes.
- EcoPayz and Neteller – The withdrawal time is 15 minutes.
- Cryptocurrencies – 1xBet offers more than 35 cryptocurrencies as withdrawal methods, and the withdrawal time for each of them is 15 minutes.
1xbet withdrawal always tries to send you your money via the same method that you deposited it by.
That is standard practice at most of the online betting sites as they want to be sure that the person receiving the funds is the same one that deposited the money in the first place.
However, if you are using a prepaid card for deposits that cannot accept incoming money, you will be asked to provide a different method for getting paid.
Essential prerequisites for faster withdrawals
To make sure that you receive your 1xbet withdrawal money in the fastest time possible, always make sure that your account is verified.
Getting your account verified is very important as you will not be able to make any withdrawals before this step is completed.
It usually does not take very long, and you just have to submit a couple of documents directly to the website. Get it done so that you can get your withdrawals when you want them.