In cricket betting, accumulator bets are like putting together a bunch of small bets into one big bet. You can choose multiple outcomes from different cricket matches and combine them into a single bet.
If all your selections are correct, you have a chance to win a bigger payout compared to individual bets. It's an exciting way to increase your potential winnings. However, do remember it can be risky to place a bet with multiple selections.
One of the most popular types of accumulator bets is the 4 folds from 5, where five different bets are combined into four unique accumulators.
In this section, we will take a closer look at the 4 folds from 5 bets and explain how it works.
Understanding 4 Folds from 5
4 folds from 5 accumulator bets involve selecting five different outcomes from separate cricket matches. These outcomes can include match winners, total runs scored, player performances, or any other betting markets available for individual matches.
The five selections are then combined to create four unique accumulators, each containing four of the selected outcomes. This means that any four out of the five selections must be correct for you to win one or more of the accumulator bets.
The advantage of 4 folds from 5 bets is that it is very flexible and that can come in very handy for you if you have placed your bets strategically.
Even if one of the selected outcomes turns out to be incorrect, you still have a chance to win with the other four combinations. So before getting involved in 4 Folds from 5 Bet, you should have a good knowledge of sports and always pick those types of accumulators that you are very much sure about.
This type of bet is very similar to a System Bet. You can read all about that in our System Bet Guide.
Let us explain to you with an examples to make you understand 4 Folds from 5 bet in cricket betting.
Real Life Example
For an real life example of how this type of bet works, we consider the following bet selections:
- Mumbai Indians to win against Chennai Super Kings at odds of 2.00.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore to win against Kolkata Knight Riders at odds of 1.80.
- Delhi Capitals to score over 160 runs against Rajasthan Royals at odds of 1.90.
- Virat Kohli to score 49.5 plus runs in the match between RCB and KKR at odds of 2.50.
- Total match sixes in the Mumbai Indians vs. Chennai Super Kings match to be over 11.5 at odds of 1.70.
Out of these 5 matches, we will create 4 accumulator bets in the following way:
- Accumulator 1: Selections 1, 2, 3, 4
- Accumulator 2: Selections 1, 2, 3, 5
- Accumulator 3: Selections 1, 2, 4, 5
- Accumulator 4: Selections 1, 3, 4, 5
Let's say you place a ₹500 bet on each of the accumulators. If Accumulator 2 wins and the other three lose, you would receive a payout of ₹5,814.
- Accumulator 2: (₹500 x 2.00 x 1.80 x 1.90 x 1.70) = ₹5,814.
In this scenario, your profit would be ₹3,814, because the payout also includes your initial stake on all 4 accumulator bets.
This type of bet is used to ensure a profit, even if one of your selections is wrong. In the above example, you predicted selection 1, 2, 3 and 5 correctly, but the 4th was wrong. You will still walk away with a handsome profit, as your total stake was just ₹2000 (₹500 x 4).
Also, note that 4 Folds from 5 Bet in cricket can be done in all three formats of the game and top bookmakers such as Parimatch, 1xBet India, etc all have this kind of bets available on their platforms.
In the illustration below, you will see the total payout in case you had accumulator 2 or accumulator 4 correct.
How to Place a 4 Folds from 5 Bet?
Placing a 4 Folds from 5 bets in cricket betting is relatively straightforward, but you have to make sure to combine the selections cleverly.
Simply follow these steps and get started with your betting adventure:
- Select five different outcomes from separate cricket matches or events that you want to include in your 4 Folds from 5 bets.
- With your five selections, create four unique accumulators. Each accumulator should consist of four of the selected outcomes.
- Decide how much you want to bet. You can place an equal stake on each of the four accumulators, or you can vary the stakes based on your budget and knowledge of the game.
- If your accumulators have at least four correct selections, you win the bet. Even if one accumulator loses, you still have a chance to win with the other three accumulators that have four correct selections.