1xBet has become one of the most trusted online bookmakers in India. This is due to the fact that they have cultivated a reputation of being safe and secure and they also give you your winnings on time and without any issues.
1xBet also offers you a chance to bet on a number of popular sports, making them one of the best online sites to bet on. Cricket is one of the major sports on 1xBet and they offer odds on thousands of betting markets each day.
Betting on cricket is very easy on 1xBet and can be done in a few simple steps:
Register: First you will need to become a registered user on 1xBet so that you can deposit and withdraw money.
Deposit money: The next step would be to deposit your money by choosing your preferred payment method. Learn all about this step on our 1xBet deposits page.
Select the sport/match/betting market: After this, you need to head over to the cricket section in the sportsbook and decide which match, outcome, or player to bet on. You will then enter your stake.
Wait for the result: Finally, you will wait for the result and if they have turned out in your favour, you have to collect your winnings by choosing your preferred withdrawal method.
Before you Bet
Before starting your cricket betting journey on 1xBet, you have to register yourself as a user on their website. This is important for them to verify your identity, of course your data will remain private. Registration can be done in a few easy steps. Here is how you will register yourself on 1xBet:
- Head to the 1xBet website by entering their URL and clicking on the Register button
- Select ‘Email’ as your registration method of choice
- You will be presented with a registration form that will have to be filled with some important details like your full name, email id, address, mobile number, and age
- Set a strong password that cannot be easily guessed in order to protect your account and make it as full proof as possible from the dangers of hacking
- Next, select your country of residence and the currency that you will use for deposits and withdrawals on 1xBet. In this case, the country will be India and the currency will be INR
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Hit ‘Register’ and complete the process
1xBet will also ask you to verify your accounts and this can be done by providing scanned copies of one of the following documents:
- National ID: Frond and back
- Passport: Photo and cover page
- Driving license: Photo, name, and signature visible
- Voter’s card: The address has to be visible
- Aadhar Card: Front and back
You can find a more detailed explanation of registering and completing the KYC on our 1xBet registration page.
How to Bet on a Team to Win?
To bet on a team to win on 1xBet, you will have to first locate the cricket section on the sportsbook. 1xBet is one of the biggest online betting sites on the globe and all the major cricket matches are featured and open for betting on their website.
Betting on a cricket match and in particular, a team to win is a very easy process on 1xBet.
The steps are as follows:
- Open 1xBet
- Login to your registered account
- On the front page of 1xBet, you will find a cricket section on top, and head over to that
- In the cricket section, you will find a number of ongoing matches and upcoming matches that you can bet on at 1xBet
- Select the match you want to bet on
- There, you will find the market odds on both teams and their chances of winning
- After carefully examining the odds, select the team you want to bet on that you think will win the match
- Enter your stake
Now you only have to wait for the result to come and if the results are in your favour, collect the winnings. 1xBet will add your winnings into your account almost immediately and the amount of time it takes to transfer the money to yourself will depend on the method of withdrawal.
If you are new to online betting with this bookmaker, you can find more details in our 1xbet beginners guide.
How to Bet on IPL at 1xBet?
The IPL (Indian Premier League) is one of the most popular cricket franchise tournaments in the globe and generally takes place between March and May every year. Being one of the marquee tournaments, a lot of online betting is conducted on IPL matches and 1xBet is one of the destinations where you can bet on IPL.
The steps to bet on IPL matches are the same as above on any cricket game on 1xBet. Once you head to the cricket sportsbook section of the IPL, you can select any match you want to bet on.
There, you will find a variety of different odds on the different betting markets within a game and you can then enter your stake on a particular outcome and wait for the results and winnings.
How to Bet on Women's Cricket?
1xBet also presents you with the opportunity to bet on a host of different women’s cricket matches. Some of the women’s matches that you can bet on include international women’s matches, ICC World Cup matches, Women’s Premier League matches and Women’s Big Bash League matches.
You will find women’s matches in the cricket section of the Sportsbook on 1xBet but the markets to bet on and the outcomes to bet on are generally more limited on women’s matches compared to the men’s games.
On international matches, betting on results is the most popular form of bet available on a women’s cricket match on 1xBet.
How to bet on Player's Performance on 1xBet?
Player performance games are available on many betting sites where you can earn points for every run a player scores, every boundary they hit, and every wicket and catch they take.
Unfortunately, the betting market of player performance points is not yet available on 1xBet. Some of the alternative sites where you can bet on player performance points include Dafabet.
What is the Minimum You Can Bet on 1xBet?
The minimum bet on 1xBet is just INR 10 for all sports including cricket, which is very generous. So if you don’t want to risk much of your money on a market which you are not sure of, you can wager just INR 10 and wait for the result. And who knows, if odds and luck are in your favour, you can make some decent amount with just INR 10 as well.
Keep in mind that you may not be able to withdraw your winnings after you placed a bet with just INR 10. The minimum withdrawal stands at INR 300 for each method, you can find more details on our 1xBet withdrawals page.
What is the Maximum You Can Bet on 1xBet?
There is no hard and fast limit on what is the maximum amount that you can bet on at 1xBet. The maximum bet depends on a variety of factors. 1xBet states that the maximum bet depends on the type of bet you choose to place. A single bet will then take into account a variety of factors and calculations.
Payouts on cricket are high and maximum bets can generally go all the way up to $500,000 (INR 41,000,000) on sporting events, including cricket.
Can You Edit your Bet Once It's Placed?
Yes, you can edit your bet on 1xBet on pre-match and live wagers. This is one of the standout functionalities of 1xBet, you won’t see this at many other bookmakers.
You can change your bet in a few easy steps that are as follows:
- Login to your 1xBet account
- Head to the BetSlip section that will house all your wagers
- Locate the wager that you want to edit and hit edit next to it
- There you can delete, add or edit certain stakes or change the amount of your stake or the outcome of certain events you have decided to bet on
- After making all the changes, review your bet slip once again carefully
- Hit on save to confirm your changes
- Your edited wager on the bet slip will now show up