DISCLAIMER: Bet365 does no longer accept new Indian players since August 2023. We recommend to register with 1xBet instead.
One of the top characteristics of a good bookmaker is the list of payment methods it offers. Bet365 ticks the box in this regard, as it offers multiple convenient options including UPI and e-wallets for you to make deposits.
The process of making a deposit itself is simple and it can be accomplished in a few clicks. In this guide, we will take you through the Bet365 deposit process.
How to Deposit with UPI at Bet365?
Highlighted below are the steps to follow while using UPI for making a deposit on Bet365.
In order to make a deposit, you will first need to register an account. If you are looking for instructions on how to do that, you can read our Bet365 registration page.
Once you are logged into your account the deposit icon will appear on your screen. You can follow the steps below to make your first Bet365 deposit.
- To make a deposit, click on the ‘Deposit’ tab on the top-right corner of the website
- A new page opens highlighting the list of payment methods available with Bet365
- Depending on the method you choose, you may be required to add your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Passport details for the KYC process. If prompted, enter the relevant information in the allotted section
- Then, enter the amount that you want to deposit
- The bookmaker also has Responsible Gambling conditions in place and in accordance, allows you to set a deposit limit. If you wish to set a related deposit time period, you can do so. In case there is no need to set a limit, you can select ‘No deposit limit’ from the dropdown.
- Once all the vacant spaces are filled, click on ‘Deposit’ at the bottom of the page
- You will be directed towards the Checkout page, comprising an OTP that you need to enter. After entering the one-time password, click on ‘Verify’
- Your payment will be processed and the balance will appear in your wallet soon
Which Payment Methods are Accepted by Bet365?
Bet365 makes available multiple payment methods to let you carry out transactions conveniently. Here is the full list of all the Bet365 payment methods in India:
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Indian Net Banking
These payment methods are accepted for deposits, when it comes to withdrawals the options are slightly different. Navigate to the Bet365 withdrawals page to learn all about withdrawing your funds from this bookmaker.
What is the Minimum Deposit?
Each deposit method comes with its own minimum and maximum amount you can pay for each deposit. Below is a table showing the minimum and maximum deposit limits of all the available payment methods.
|Method of Payment
|Min Deposit Limit
|Max Deposit Limit
Which Indian Banks Support Bet365?
Since Bet365 accepts Mastercard and VISA as two of its several payment methods, you can use debit cards and credit cards belonging to different Indian banks to make deposits. In general, each bank allows you to deposit money on Bet365, as long as your credit or debit card is Visa or Mastercard.
In case you find out that the card you use is not Visa or Mastercard, you can always contact the customer support team, who will suggest a more suitable alternative. You can find all the contact details on our comprehensive Bet365 customer support page.
How to Change the Deposit Limit?
Responsible gambling is a huge part of Bet365. In accordance, the bookmaker allows you to set deposit limits for a period of 24 hours, 7 days, or even 30 days. This initiative is targeted towards helping its members play responsibly.
If at some point, you feel like you are in complete control of your gambling habits and wish to increase your deposit limit, you can do so.
Follow the below steps to change your deposit limits:
- On the Bet365 official website, click on your profile, and then ‘Deposit’
- Scroll down to find ‘Deposit Limits’ and click on it
- Now, click on ‘Change’
- Select your preferred option between 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days; enter your password and click ‘Submit’
It is important to note that the primary role of this section is to revise the deposits downwards. However, if you wish to increase it, the request will take up to 24 hours to be implemented
How to Get a Refund from Bet365?
It is not possible to get a refund. These are stringent laws set due to the money laundering regulations in Europe and cannot be amended. In short, you cannot simply transfer the money back into your account.
If you make a deposit, you must use it on games or online betting activities on the bookmaker’s site at least once. After you have met the requirements, you can start the Bet365 withdrawal process.
Can Funds be Tranfserred from One Account to Another?
You cannot transfer funds from one account to another. The European regulations take centre stage here, who have set laws to prevent any form of money laundering. The bookmaker is governed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission which oversees that all these criteria are met.
Bet365 does not have control over these rules and simply has to comply with them.