Casumo is an online bookmaker based in Europe, founded in 2012 in Sweden. They have been operating legally in Europe and India for many years now.
As one of its registered members, you can use its sportsbook to bet on a variety of sports events such as Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, and Golf, to name a few. The betting site offers well-researched odds to help you make informed decisions on your bets.
On this page, you can learn everything about the betting process at Casumo, including how to register, how to make a deposit, carry out withdrawals, etc. Read on, as it will help when you kickstart your betting journey with Casumo.
How to Register at Casumo?
To be able to take advantage of the perks offered by any bookmaker, you need to become a member first. With Casumo, you can register by providing a few, but important details about yourself.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register with Casumo
- On your web browser, open the official Casumo website
- Locate ‘Sign up’ in the top-right corner and click on it
- Now enter your email address and press ‘Enter’
- The next step is to set a strong password. Ensure that it contains a minimum of six characters and letters and at least one special character. Then, press ‘Enter’
- Next, provide your phone number and press ‘Enter’
After successfully setting up your account, Casumo undertakes a verification process to ensure security. Verification is necessary before you can withdraw any of your money from the platform.
At first you will need to confirm your date of birth. You will be required to send a copy of your passport, national ID card, driver's license, or citizenship certificate.
After that you will need to confirm your address To complete this step, you will need to provide copies of your utility bills, such as bank statements, mobile phone bills, or tax council bills.
How to Deposit at Casumo?
After you become a member of Casumo, log in using the registration details in order to make your first deposit.
Here’s how you do it:
- On the left menu bar of the website, find the chip icon, which represents ‘deposit’, and click on it
- Under ‘Select a deposit method’, select one from UPI, AstroPay, Visa, Mastercard, bank deposit, or Skrill
- Choose one of the predefined amounts or enter the sum that you want to deposit
- Once done, enter your email address below it, as requested
- Now, click on ‘Deposit’
- Enter your app login details, if prompted, or follow the subsequent steps to complete the payment
Most of your deposits are completed instantly, so, you will see the amount in your online wallet within a couple of minutes. Then, you can get to exploring the different events listed there, and pick a match that you want to wager on.
How to Place a Bet at Casumo?
Casumo presents you with the opportunity to bet on your favorite sporting events, and even place live bets. Some of the sports that you can place your bets on include Cricket, Tennis, Football, Golf, etc.
Below, we can look at an example of how a bet is placed on a cricket match listed with the bookmaker:
- On the website, click on ‘Sports’ on the left menu bar
- A new page opens comprising all the events listed with the bookmaker. Some of these options include the Premier League, ICC Cricket World Cup, NBA, etc.
- Click on ‘Cricket’ and it will immediately list the live matches available on that day, followed by the upcoming matches
- You can see the match odds displayed for each game as well as the number of different bets that you can place for the match at that time
- Let us take India vs New Zealand as an example. You can click on one of the two odds, W1 and W2.
- A tiny pop-up button opens from the bottom-right of the website where you need to enter the amount you wish to wager, and then click on ‘Place Bet’. As soon as you enter the bet amount, it will also display the payout you will receive upon winning
- Ensure that you have enough balance in your account while placing your bets, and then follow the subsequent stages to complete the checkout
Alongside betting on the main game, you can also place side bets featuring in-game situations.
Let’s take the same example of the India vs New Zealand game.
- Click on the match title
- You will now be presented with the list of side bets that you can play, which include match scenarios like Toss Winner, Top Run Scorer, Player of the Match, Top Wicket Taker, etc.
- Click on either of the options that you wish to place a wager on and again, click on your preferred choice
- Click on ‘Place Bet’ and follow the further instructions and checkout
How to Withdraw my Winnings?
The withdrawal process on Casumo is as simple as making a deposit. Ensure that you have verified your email address, and phone number, as well as your identity because it is necessary before being able to withdraw.
Then, you can follow the below steps –
- Sign in on the Casumo website using your registration details
- Again, on the left menu bar, look for the chip icon and click on it
- Now, on the top-right corner, click on ‘Withdraw’
- Some of the withdrawal options with the operator include bank transfer, VISA, etc. Select your preferred method
- Enter the sum that you need to withdraw and then, complete the checkout
The duration of receiving the funds into your bank account may vary between payment sources. For the fastest transactions, we suggest using UPI or e-wallets.
If you are using bank transfers you may have to wait a couple of days before the money appears in your account.
Is Casumo a Good Bookmaker?
Casumo is one of the top bookmakers in Europe and is gaining similar precedence in India, too. They possess multiple licenses in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, and Malta, which also allows them to operate in India.
You will find their website easy to use, promoting a friendly gaming environment with attractive rewards for the taking. If you like sports betting, Casumo can greatly help you in finding the right game for your wagering necessities.
We highly encourage signing up with them for a great betting experience!