Ekbet has established itself as a popular online betting site in India as it provides a big sportsbook, is available in both Hindi and English, and supports a wide variety of payment methods. The bookmaker has amazing betting markets for cricket, making it a desirable online betting destination for Indian users.
If you want to delve into an online betting journey in sports, Ekbet is one of the go-to destinations.
Ekbet is also user-friendly and betting on it is quite an easy process. Before you begin betting, you have to create a registered and verified account and deposit money in a few easy steps.
After you have placed a bet, you will have to wait for the result and then withdraw your winnings with one of the withdrawal methods on offer. All of these can be done in a few quick clicks and providing some information.
In this guide, we will explain how to place a bet at Ekbet.
How to Register at Ekbet?
The first step towards beginning your online betting journey on Ekbet is to create a verified account on their website.
Registration is very simple and is done with a few simple steps which can be found below.
- Head to the official website or download the Ekbet app on your mobile phone
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button that you will find on the website app. This will redirect you to the registration form where you will have to fill in your personal details
- Fill out your mobile number, email ID, a strong new password and validation code with the text that will appear in pictures
- There will also be a six-digit OTP box and once you enter the mobile number, you can click on the send OTP option. Add the OTP you are getting into the OTP box.
- Once all the details are filled up, click on Join Now and your new account will be created and you will get a confirmation about account creation.
After you are done registering at Ekbet, you will also have to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process in order to use all the features and carry out monetary transactions. This can be done very easily through your account by generally submitting scanned photocopies of identification documents like Aadhar Cards, PAN Cards, Passports, or Driver’s Licenses.
You can find more details about account registration and verification in our Ekbet registration guide.
How to Make a Deposit?
Once you have created an account and verified it, the next step is to deposit your money on their site to start your betting journey. With Ekbet’s top-notch security, your money will stay safe on their platform and you don’t need to worry about a thing.
The betting site allows you to use some of the most popular payment methods in India like UPI, Paytm, PhonePe, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, and Google Pay.
You just have to follow the below steps to deposit your money on Ekbet:
- Head to the Ekbet website/mobile app
- Login to your verified registered account
- Go to the deposit section
- Select your preferred payment method and enter the amount you want to deposit
- Verify the transaction through the OTP or notification you would have received and complete the transaction
How to Place a Bet at Ekbet?
Once you have created an account and made the first deposit, you are now ready to place your first bet. Luckily, the bookmaker has made this very easy for you.
To place a bet, follow the below steps:
- Login to your account
- Go to the sports section
- You will find a number of sports. Select the sports you want to bet on
- Inside that, select the match you want to bet on
- Study the odds and then select a betting market and enter your stake
- Wait for the result. If you have won, your winnings should reflect on your Ekbet account almost immediately
How to Withdraw Your Winnings?
If you have ended up winning a bet, the money should immediately reflect on your account. In your account, you will find a withdrawal option where you can transfer the money into your bank account by selecting a preferred withdrawal method.
Once you click on the ‘withdraw’ button, it will redirect you to a page that will showcase your Ekbet account balance.
After that, you need to enter the amount you want to withdraw and select your withdrawal method, verify the transaction, and then it should be completed.
The processing time of your withdrawn amount will depend on the method you have selected, but is generally done within a couple of minutes or hours.
Is Ekbet a Good Betting Site?
Yes, Ekbet is a very good bookmaker. The betting site is legal to use in India and offers a very big sportsbook with betting markets available for some of the biggest sports around the globe like football, cricket, and tennis.
Ekbet also offers you a wide variety of payment and withdrawal methods including the widely used UPI method. One of the main perks is that the site and app are also available in Hindi which is a big advantage in India.
Finally, Ekbet is also secure and legal as it uses the SSL encryption for the safety of its users and is licensed and controlled by the Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation.