Astropay is a virtual card that you can use on online betting sites. You may be wondering ‘can I use Astropay in Bet365 from India?' You can. Astropay works at but is not limited to, leading sites such as Bet365, Betway, 10Cric, and others. The idea behind Astropay is that you buy a card with a certain amount of money in it. Once you have it, you can use it without any restrictions like those that your bank card may have. In addition, having to prepay for your Astropay card ensures that you do not spend more than you want while betting.
Can I use Astropay in Bet365 from India?
Yes, you can. In fact, India is one of the biggest markets for Astropay and has a lot of users in this country. A lot of these users also use Bet365 because that is a world-class site that people know and trust.
Here is how it works:
- You need a Bet365 account and an Astropay card. If you do not know how to get an Astropay card in India, click here to find out.
- Firstly, log into your Bet365 account
- Secondly, Go to the ‘Members' section and click on ‘Deposit'
- Choose Astropay as your method of choice
- Enter your Astropay card details
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
The money will reflect in your Bet365 account in the matter of a few minutes and so you can start playing immediately. Astropay has been around for a very long time and has an excellent reputation. It also has deep working relations with betting sites and so you can use it safely without hesitation.
Not only is using Astropay safe but it also helps protect your identity from others. None of your bank details are with the betting company and so nothing shows up on your statement.