Can you transfer money from one Bet365 account to another? Bet365 does not offer direct transfers between Bet365 accounts, however, you can use a simple method to do. In addition, Bet365 also does not allow a player to have more than one account with Bet365. If it suspects that a person has multiple accounts, it will spend the account and prevent you from playing it all. Read on to find out how you can remove and transfer money from Bet365.
Can you transfer money from one Bet365 account to another?
Here is what you need to do:
- Firstly, link your Bet365 account with Neteller
- Withdraw your money into your Neteller account
- You now need to transfer this money into another e-wallet (Neteller or Skrill), that links with the other Bet365 account
- Once the money is in the second e-wallet account, use it to fund the second bet365 account.
Remember that Bet365 will not allow you to link multiple Bet365 accounts with the same Neteller wallet.
Why does Bet365 do this:
- To prevent misuse of bonuses and other promotions
- To ensure Bet365 can enforce responsible gaming restrictions
How can you transfer money from Bet365?
There are a number of ways that you can use to transfer money from Bet365 to your account. The exact methods may vary from country to country but in India here are the options that you have:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
The easiest method to use is the debit or credit card in your pocket, however, it may not always work because of banking restrictions. This is why we recommend users to make an e-wallet account. That will ensure you never have to worry about depositing or withdrawing money from any betting website, including Bet365. The extra step of making the e-wallet account is well worth it.