Do Bet365 send letters? Sometimes for the purpose of verification, however, there are other methods that are faster and more preferable. Every account on Bet365 India must go through a verification process. This is known as KYC (Know Your Customer) and is done to ensure that no one is misusing any funds on Bet365 or carrying out any illegal activities. This KYC process may seem like a headache but is not really time-consuming if you go about it the right way.
Why do Bet365 send letters?
There are many different ways by which you can verify your account. These include:
- Passport verification from KYC section at Bet365
- Passport verification with the help of Live Chat agents
- Email verification
- Address verification through mail/letter
This last one is what we are talking about here. As you can guess, verification by a letter from Bet365 takes the longest amount of time. In some cases, Bet365 may require you to carry this out, however, that is very rare.
Verifying Bet365 account with a letter
This can take about 15 days or so approximately. This is how it works:
- Firstly, log in to your Bet365 account
- Go to the ‘Members’ section
- Select ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Know Your Customer’
- You can choose the option for postal verification right here
- A Bet365 with a unique code will be sent to your address
- Enter the code in the same ‘KYC’ section to complete the process
- That is it. Done!
Bet365 has something called ‘Enhanced Verification’ for a very small percentage of its users as well and so if you happen to fall in that category, you may be told by Bet365 to carry our postal verification.
Lastly, verifying your Bet365 account is a one-time thing. Once you do it, you don’t have to do it again. Any online betting sites that complies with the rules needs you to do the same thing. Good luck!