10cric has emerged to be one of the top sports betting sites within a very short span of time. One of the most obvious reasons for its popularity is the vast collection of events, more than 60,000, across various sports, on which players can bet. Starting from popular sports like cricket and football to more niche events like darts and Gaelic sports. Another major reason for its popularity is the attractive bonuses offered to players. If you are new to the site, it’s but natural to think how can I use 10cric bonus? Let’s find out.
How can I use 10cric bonus?
For sports betting lovers, 10cric provides a 100% matched bonus for deposits of ₹1,000/- and above, up to ₹10,000/-. But there are certain conditions that need to be fulfilled before players can use this bonus, or withdraw the subsequent winnings.
- The bonus amount, along with the original deposit, must be rolled over at least 12 times on settled bets, which have the odds of a minimum of 1.60.
- Handicap bets, except for 3 Way Handicaps, and Draw No Bets are not eligible for betting with the bonus amount.
- Bets which are void, canceled or drawn, or Cashed-out bets are not eligible.
- Bets placed using Free Bets are not eligible to fulfill the rollover requirements.
- You must meet your rollover requirements within 90 days of the bonus amount being deposited in your account, or your bonus amount and the accrued winnings will be forfeited.
- If you request a withdrawal before the rollover requirements are met, the promotional offer is canceled, and all the bonus amount present in your account, along with the corresponding winnings shall stand void.
10cric also has a Weekly bonus for existing players. The requirements of using the bonus are more or less the same, except for the rollover requirement is 5 times within 7 days, and only the first bet on the same selections of the same event qualifies for the rollover requirement.