The T20 Cricket World Cup is around the corner and there is another one the next year as well. This means that excitement is going to be at a fever pitch among cricket fans. As the fans get more invested in the sport and the outcome of tournaments, they want to put their money on the game and see if they get their picks right! How do I bet on the Cricket World Cup online? That is a question that we get quite often.
Read on to find out the answer.
How do I bet on the Cricket World Cup online?
To be able to bet on the cricket World Cup or any such tournament, you need to have an account with a betting website. There are many such betting websites and online casinos available in India, however, we are going to recommend the one that we think covers the needs of 99% of the people.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Betway.com and click on ‘Join'
- Fill in the details accurately and create your account. This should not take more than a couple of minutes.
- You will get an email from Betway that verifies your account and activates it. Click on it.
- You can now log in to your account and deposit some money into your betting account.
- Use any one of the easy methods (UPI, Neteller, Netbanking, or others) to deposit some money
- Now, just select the betting market of your choice, enter your stake, and start betting.
How do I bet on the Cricket World Cup online? All you need to have is a betting account because every single major (and small) bookmaker will offer odds on the cricket World Cup. We have consistently found Betway to be able to provide the best betting markets and the best odds for cricket which is why it is an easy website to recommend to most people.