Betway is a world-class betting company that takes the security of its customers seriously. This means making sure that the people playing on Betway are who they say they are. The verification process is a must for every new account. Without it, not only will you not be able to withdraw any money but the account will also cease to exist on Betway. So, How do I verify my Betway account?
How do I verify my Betway account?
This is a very straightforward process. It begins right after you have made your account.
- Firstly, log in to your Betway account
- You will see a ‘Please upload your documents here’ message under the Betway logo. This is near the bottom right corner on the desktop or the bottom on the mobile app.
- Click on it and then tap on ‘Verify Identity’.
- Upload one of the documents that Betway mentions and submit it.
- You will receive an email after your account verification is complete.
Things to know:
- You can complete your verification on the website or on the app.
- The time taken to complete the process is usually around 24 hours but it can be quicker as well.
What are the documents that I need to verify my Betway account?
You can upload any one of the following to verify your account:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
Betway mentions very clearly that you can upload any one of these documents but the process is quickest if you choose PAN Card or Aadhaar card. Make sure you follow the instructions while uploading your photo so that you do not have to repeat the process. You will need the front and back of your document. The size of the image cannot exceed 15MB.
You can scan your documents but just taking a picture with your phone will also work.