Bet365 offers a lot of innovative betting options that players can take advantage of. Of course, betting markets like accumulators, multiple selections, and custom bets are not for beginners. You can win some large amounts but you can end up a lot of money pretty quickly as well. One feature that can actually help you protect your profits and minimize your losses is the ‘Cash Out’ feature. So, How does cash out work on Bet365?
Let’s find out.
How does cash out work on Bet365?
The Cash Out feature is exactly what it sounds like. Once you select it, you can cash out your money from your bet at any time, even before the event is complete.
Why would you want to do that?
- If your bet is losing, you can get back some of your money and thus minimize your losses
- If your bet seems to be winning but you think it may change, you can cash out while your ahead
- To correct a mistake
You can choose to Cash Out completely or partially.
How do you use the Cash Out feature on Bet365?
- Go to ‘My Bets’ on the right-hand section of the site
- See what bets are available for ‘Cash Out’
- Select and choose whether you want to cash out completely or partially.
You can also set an auto-pay option wherein Bet365 will cash your bet if the loss reaches a certain level.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cash Out feature:
- It can limit your losses significantly
- You also limit your profits by cashing out early
- You need to watch the entire event closely to be able to make the decision to cash out or not accurately. More decisions, more work.
In conclusion, the Cash Out feature is well worth exploring for most users to help limit your losses. Good luck!