Bet365 has an excellent reputation among the gambling industry as well as the public at large. It is very transparent and clear about all the dealings on its site. This extends to the withdrawal of money also. If you want to find out how long does it take to withdraw money from Bet365, all you have to do is to go on its website. Everything is clear and can be seen even before you make an account with Bet365.
How long does it take to withdraw money from Bet365?
The time taken to withdraw your money clearly depends on the method you want to use. Also, the methods available vary from country to country so make sure you check beforehand.
In India you can use the following methods:
- Debit Card ( 1-5 banking days)
- Credit Card (1-5 banking days)
- Bank Wire (2-10 banking days)
- Skrill ( Within 24 hours)
- Neteller (Within 12 hours)
Bet365 will always try to use the same method to process your withdrawal as the one you made the deposit with. This is why we recommend using an e-wallet like Neteller or Skrill so that your transactions are smooth and quick.
A few important things to remember:
- Bet365 does not charge any fees whatever method you use
- Bank Wire is free once every 28 days and so be ready to pay if you want to use it more often than that.
- Your debit card/credit card/e-wallet/bank may charge you something because they are completing the transaction.
- You must verify your account before you can make a withdrawal
Lastly, Bet365 is very prompt and clear about completing your transactions. It wants you to get your money quickly so that you trust it and come back to play. Bet365 is going to lose a lot more if people stop trusting than it will by keeping the money in your account. Good luck!