There are several login problems that you may face with your Bet365 account. You may want to change your password or you may have forgotten the password altogether. These are different things and need to be dealt with differently. Bet365 follows the latest encryption protocols to protect your account. How to change Bet365 password? You must remember your old password to be able to this so make sure you can log in to your account.
How to change Bet365 password?
- Log in to your Bet365 account using your old password
- Navigate to Services -> My Account -> My Details -> Password
- You now choose to change your password here
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password and reconfirm it
That is it! You now have a new password.
What if you have forgotten your password?
This is by far the more common problem. People may take a hiatus from betting, however, do not remember to store their password safely. To change your password you need to:
- Go to Bet365.com
- Go the ‘Lost Login’ page
- You must know your 4 digit security number, email, and birthday to be able to change your password
- If you know your username that is a big plus as well.
- Enter your details and follow the process on the page to change your password
What if you have forgotten your 4-digit security number?
This is a more serious thing because Bet365 uses your security number as a tool for verification. You can access your account without it but it requires a little more work.
You need to get in touch with Bet365 and answer some questions about your personal information and account activity. Only when Bet365 is sure that you are who you say you are will they grant you access to the account. If, however, you are not able to convince them then you are not going to be able to log in to your account.