KYC or Know Your Customer is something that everyone must do when they make a new account with Bet365. In fact, any website that complies with the laws should carry out this process. We always recommend that the KYC process should be started as soon as you make your account and before you make any big deposits. So, How to do KYC in Bet365?
How to do KYC in Bet365?
Once you make your Bet365 account, you need to follow some simple steps to complete your KYC
- Log in to your Bet365 account
- On the top right-hand corner, you will see ‘Services’. Click on it.
- Services -> Member -> My Account -> Know Your Customer
- There are several different options to complete KYC. For example, you choose Passport Verification
- You need to follow the instruction to upload a picture of your passport to the Bet365 website
- Your KYC should be complete within 24 hours.
A passport verification is the quickest way, however, it is not the only way. You can use a national identity card like an AADHAAR as well. In addition, you can also email or use Live Chat to complete the KYC process.
Why is it important to complete the KYC process?
Your account is going to have limits on it until KYC is complete. You can deposit some money but there will be limits to the biggest bet you can make. Perhaps most importantly, you will not be able to withdraw any money until the KYC process is complete.
Bet365 does this because it does not want any illegal sources of money or anything related to crime on the website.
In conclusion, the KYC process is pretty simple if your account information is accurate. Bet365 just wants to be sure you are who you say you are so it is not a difficult process to get through. Just make sure you do it before depositing any big sums of money to be safe, though.