The popularity of betting on sports has increased exponentially in recent times, especially after the introduction of online betting on a large scale to India. Some of the best online casinos in the world are not functioning in India. One such online bookmaker, Parimatch, is a well known name in the world of online betting. Established in 1994 in Ukraine, it was one of the first bookmakers in the CIS region and enjoys great popularity. Since then, it has gradually expanded it’s footprint in Europe and Asia. The bookmaker has an excellent betting app. Let us see how to download Parimatch Android app.
How to download Parimatch Android app?
One of the advantages of Google being an open sourced platform is that it is quite easy to bypass the strict Google policy regarding betting and gambling apps on it’s Play Store. Downloading the Parimatch mobile app is extremely easy. All you have to do is:
- Visit the Parimatch website on your mobile phone
- Tap on the menu button which is located in the centre at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll down and you will see a tab named `Apps Android/iOS´
- You can download the `apk´ file by tapping on the tab, and once the `apk file´ is downloaded, you will need to go into your settings and allow apps to be installed from external/unknown sources
- You can now install the app and start using the app.
Online sports betting allows punters in countries like India, where physical bookmakers are illegal by law, to safely place bets on their favorite sports, without the fear of law. With the increased penetration of smartphones and mobile internet, majority of online betting platforms are now offering dedicated mobile apps to provide its customers a more personalized and seamless betting experience.
The Android operating system, although being an open source software, is regulated by Google in order to prevent any activities that are deemed to be illegal. Google has been particularly strict about which apps can be accessed and downloaded via it’s Google Play Store. How to Download Parimatch Android app? Now you know!