AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card that you can use online. It is a very popular method to fund betting accounts online because in countries like India bank cards do not always work at betting sites. How to get AstroPay card in India? It is very simple. Read on.
How to get AstroPay card in India?
- Firstly, go to the AstroPay website
- Secondly, Register and make an account
- Choose what value card you want to buy. You can pay for your card in INR and the value usually ranges from around $25 -500.
- Finally, Pay for your card using any of the methods that they accept. Most bank cards, bank transfers, and even UPI should work without a problem here.
- You will get your card via email or the AtsroPay app (available on iOS and Android)
- Start using it as you want!
Since AstroPay is a virtual card, you will not receive a physical copy but it functions exactly like every other card. There is a 16 digit unique number, CVV, etc. These are details that you can enter into any site to make a payment.
Online betting sites like Betway, 10Cric, and LeoVegas all accept AstroPay.
Advantages of using AstroPay
- Security – You are using a virtual card and so your primary card details are never online for anyone to steal or misuse
- Speed – Deposits using the AstroPay card are immediate, however, you do have to go through the extra step of buying the card one time
- In-built limit – You pay for your AstroPay card beforehand and so the chances of you going overboard and betting more than what you can are lesser
- No fees – Registration at AstroPay is free and you do not have to pay any transaction charges either
- Convenience – An AstroPay card will always work because there is no bank to apply restrictions on where you can use it.