Android is run by Google and so almost every android phone sold will have the Google Play Store as the main place from where apps can be downloaded. Samsung and a couple of other phones have their stores too but they are a tiny fraction when compared to the Google Play Store. Now, Google does not host any gambling or fantasy games apps that involve staking real money in the Play Store. How to play fantasy sports on your android phone?
That is still possible but it requires a few extra steps to be taken.
How to play fantasy sports on your android phone?
If you have an Android phone, you cannot install a gambling app from the Play Store, however, you can easily download an app directly from a website and install it to your phone.
Let us take the example of Dream11 since it is the biggest fantasy sports platform in India.
- Go to the Dream11 website from your phone's browser
- You will find a link to download the Android app. Click on it.
- The phone may throw up a warning about downloading apps from unknown sources. Ignore it and move ahead.
- Once the download is complete, go to the download section and double click on it.
- You may have to go into the settings section and allow apps to be installed from unknown sources.
- Once the installation is complete, the app is ready to be used on your phone.
You can now play to your heart's content.
How to play fantasy sports on your android phone? You just have to follow the simple steps that we mentioned above. It may sound like a lot of work but it actually just takes a few minutes at most. Try it out for yourself and get started playing the fantasy sport of your choice!