Bet365 is now in more than 200 different countries and offers a number of different gambling products. Yes, the sportsbook is what it is most famous for but that is far from the only trick up its sleeve. You can play casino games or even the Lotto at Bet365. Yup, that’s right. How to play Lotto on Bet365? It is pretty simple. Read on.
How to play Lotto on Bet365?
- Firstly, make your Bet365 account
- Deposit some money into your account
- Search for ‘Lotto' in the menu
- Choose the Lottery you want to bet on. For example, Euro Millions or Irish Daily Million
- Lastly, Choose your bet and enter your stake
- Click on ‘Place Bet’
That is it. You are now playing the Lotto at Bet365.
Here are a few rules that you should remember so you don't make any mistakes:
- You have to select the ‘Bonus Ball (s)’ option at the time you place your bet, if it is available. Otherwise, Bet365 will not consider it.
- Your bet has to be in before the first number is drawn
- Sometimes, the time of the Lottery draw can change. If this change is more than 12 hours then your bet is not valid and your stake will be given back.
There are different kinds of bets that you can place on the Lotto:
- Bonus Ball number
- Bonus Ball color
- First Number Drawn
- Total Value
- First Ball Odd/Even
As you can see, Bet365 allows you to play the Lotto with a lot of flexibility. You can play it regular and hope your numbers match but you can also place a number of side bets which increase your chance of winning considerably.
In conclusion, Lotto at Bet365 is a lot of fun and more than just an afterthought for the website.