There are many only betting sites that have a sportsbook and a casino section. Often, we find that they have certain restrictions between the transfer of funds from one to another. That does not make any sense to us because it is just a money grab. Thankfully, Bet365 is not one of those websites. How to transfer money from sports to casino in Bet365? It is extremely simple and needs just a few steps so read on to learn now.
How to transfer money from sports to casino in Bet365?
- Firstly, Log in to your Bet365 account
- Click on your user name on the top right-hand corner
- Navigate to the members to the section
- Any or all of the withdrawable balance in your account can be transferred to the sportsbook or casino
- Visit the ‘Bank’ section
- Select the sports/casino product that you want to transfer from and to
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Press ‘Confirm’
Your new balance will not show up instantly.
If you are stuck and need some help, don’t hesitate to get I touch with Bet365.
We recommend using the Live Chat method but in this case, you may get your answer from the FAQ section as well. The email and phone methods also work but they will take longer than the Live Chat.
What methods can you use to transfer money from Bet365 to your bank?
The exact set of methods is going to vary from country to country, however, you can go to the website and see the exact set of methods for your country. For India, you can transfer money via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Bank Wire
In conclusion, Bet365 does not mind if you take money out from one section of the website and bet it on another. After all, it makes money either way!