Bet365 is an excellent betting website and very easy to use. Like 10Cric or 22Bet, it also has mobile apps available for its customers. In India, however, you are going to have a tougher time using the Bet365 apps because of certain restrictions. With that in mind, let us learn how to use Bet365 app in India.
How to use Bet365 app?
This answer changes depending on which platform you are on: Android or iPhone.
- Download the Bet365 app. You will have to follow a few extra steps to download the app, something that you can learn how to do right here.
- Choose or search for the sport you want to bet on.
- Select the match and the betting market
- Stake your money and click on ‘Place Bet’
- Open Bet365.com on the mobile browser and then scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on ‘ View all Bet365 apps’
- You can then click on the Bet365 app available in your region to download it.
- Currently, the iPhone app for Bet365 is downloadable in India but that may change
- Use the mobile website instead
Understanding the Bet365 mobile interface
Bet365 is one of the better-designed apps on the market so you are unlikely to face major problems. Keep in mind a few simple things. Log-in before using so that all the options are available to you. The left-hand side is where the ‘burger’ key is present.
Click on that to view the different sports or use the search option right at the top.
There is an excellent FAQ section that should be able to help with the most common problems that crop-up like depositing or withdrawing money. Finally, if you don’t find your problem on the list then get in touch with Bet365 through the ‘Contact Us’ option.