Making a withdrawal from the Bet365 app is exactly the same as from the website. Bet365 is very transparent about the fees, methods, and time that will be taken to process a withdrawal. If you want to learn how to withdraw from Bet365 app just follow the steps below.
How to withdraw from Bet365 app?
- Login to your Bet365 account
- Go to the Members Area where you can find the ‘Withdraw’ option
- Enter the amount of money that you wish to withdraw
- Click on ‘confirm’
The process of quite simple but people still get stuck. Keep some important things in mind:
- Bet365 will first try to send your money to the account which you used to deposit the money so make sure they are the same
- You may not have that method available, however, you can still get a wire transfer to your bank account
- Make sure you have the minimum amount of money for your choice of withdrawal method
Does Bet365 take fees to withdraw money?
Bet365 does not charge anything for you to deposit or withdraw money, however, your bank/e-wallet might. For example, a bank wire is free once every 28 days but it will cost you Rs.600 if you want to use it more.
All the fees as well as the withdrawal methods can be seen on the Bet365 website even before you make an account.
How long does it take to withdraw money from Bet365?
This can vary depending upon the method you want to use.
For example, an e-wallet like Neteller should receive funds within 12 hours of your request but it can take upto 10 banking days when you choose a wire transfer. Once again, you can see all the information on the Bet365 website even before you make an account.
All of these things remain the same whether you are using the website or the Bet365 app.