Is there anything more fun than removing your winnings to your bank account? Probably not. One of the things that people always worry about is being able to get their money into their bank account easily. In India, the use of an e-wallet like Neteller can add another step. So, how to withdraw money from Bet365 to Neteller? It is very easy.
How to withdraw money from Bet365 to Neteller?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, log in to your Bet365 account
- On the top-right corner, you will find ‘Service’
- Service -> Withdraw -> Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Make sure it is more than the minimum (Rs.1000 for Neteller in India)
That is it. Your money should be in your Neteller account in less than 12 hours. In fact, most often the transfer is complete within 4 hours, however, that is not the official line.
Things to keep in mind:
- The methods of withdrawal and deposit have to be the same. For example, you use a Bank Wire to send money to Bet365 and so you can only withdraw your money via a Bank Wire.
- Make you the verification process is complete. You may have to verify your Neteller account also.
- You cannot use a different Neteller account for withdrawal than the one you did for the deposit.
There are a lot of advantages to using an e-wallet like Neteller and so we always recommend it to our readers. Not only can you deposit/withdraw money quickly, but you never have to worry about bank approvals either.
In addition, there are no fees that Bet365 applies when you use Neteller for withdrawal. You will have to pay about Rs.2 per Rs.100 when you deposit money to Neteller and around Rs.250 when you transfer money from Neteller to your bank.
Best of luck!