Skrill is one of the most popular e-wallets in the world alongside Neteller. A lot of people in India use to deposit and withdraw money from betting sites like Bet365. Why? Because your debit card or credit card may not work directly at a gambling site. There are different banking laws that govern these things and so using an e-wallet just makes things simple. Do you want to learn how to withdraw money from Bet365 to Skrill? Read on.
How to withdraw money from Bet365 to Skrill?
- Firstly, Log in to your Bet365 account
- Go to the ‘Services’ section and click on ‘Withdraw'
- Bet365 will always try to use the same method for deposits and withdrawals. For example, if you have used Skrill to deposit your money, Bet365 will process your withdrawal to that same account.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
Bet365 says your money should be in your account within 24 hours, however, we have found it to be less than 12 hours in most cases.
Things to be aware of:
- Bet365 does not charge any fees when you use Skrill, however, you will have to pay Rs.495 to transfer your money from Skrill to your bank.
- You must complete the verification process before you can withdraw your money. An additional verification procedure for your Skrill account may be needed.
- You cannot use different Skrill accounts to deposit and withdraw money.
Is Skrill trustworthy?
Skrill and Neteller share the same parent company so both of them are equally trustworthy. Moreover, the two companies control the majority of the e-wallet business around the world. In this line, size is everything and Skrill has the resources to stick around for a very long time. It has also been controversy-free since its inception. We have no trouble recommending Skrill to our readers.