You can transfer your money to your bank from Betway very easily. There are a lot of ways available on Betway but a bank transfer is something most people are already familiar with. Also, you do not have to pay any extra fees to a third party to get your money. So, how to withdraw money from the betting apps Betway to bank account? Read on to find out.
How to withdraw money from Betway to bank account?
- Firstly, log in to your Betway account
- Click on ‘Bank’ on the homepage
- You will see two option, choose ‘Withdrawal’ if you want to remove money
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. You must have a minimum of Rs.1000 to request a bank transfer.
- Betway will then ask you your choice of method. Select ‘Bank Transfer’ from the drop-down menu. Click on Next
- Enter all the details carefully. Always recheck so you don’t accidentally send your money to a wrong account!
- Click Next and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it!
It usually takes around 7 working days for the funds to show up in your account but it can take a few days more also. If even after seven to ten working days your money does not come you can get in touch with Betway for help.
Does Betway charge any fee for a bank transfer?
Betway does not charge you anything for making a Bank Transfer, however, your bank may levy a fee for the same. The exact charges may vary from bank to bank and so you have to get in touch with your bank to get the exact figure.
In general, we find that the amount of money that a bank charges is almost the same as what you pay with an e-wallet like Neteller. The time that you have to wait, however, is much lesser with Neteller.