Melbet is a relatively young bookmaker. It does not have the size and reputation of some of the other online casinos and so it has to provide service that is above and beyond the others. One part of that is providing close to 70 banking options for its customers in India. How to withdraw money from Melbet? That is quite easy.
How to withdraw money from Melbet?
- Log in to your betting account
- Go to the banking section
- Select the method you want to use
- Enter your details as well as the amount you want to withdraw
- Check the details and confirm the transaction
That is it!
While you have a very wide choice of methods to choose from, we would suggest you stick with a trustworthy e-wallet like Neteller.
There are some very clear advantages of using Neteller. Consider these points:
- Your withdrawals are processed in the fastest possible manner. In a lot of cases, you may even get your money into your Neteller account on the same day that you requested the withdrawal.
- Neteller can be used to transfer the money to your bank account in India without any trouble if you so wish.
- Almost all the major websites work with Neteller and so you can use a single account across different websites.
- There is no service fee levied when you use Neteller to withdraw your money
- You do have to pay a small fee when you transfer money from Neteller to your bank account but that is nothing major. It is about Rs. 2 per Rs. 100 for most banks and regions in India.
Melbet knows that it has to go above and beyond the expected to make a name for itself in India. The betting market is growing fast and that has attracted some of the best players around the world.