NFL, commonly called American Football, has made millions of fans globally. With its heart-pounding gameplay, legendary teams, and iconic players, it’s no surprise how this sport is growing every day. However, what fans have always wanted is, to get a chance to be in action with the NFL Betting.
Irrespective of whether you are a newbie or a veteran bettor, rest assured that this page is your one-last-stop destination before you begin your American Football betting journey. Whether you want to learn how to bet on NFL games online, or find the best NFL bets of the day, you are in the right place.
BC Game Review
Fresh Casino Review
Sol casino Review
We aim to enhance your NFL betting experience, allowing you to not only enjoy the game but also increase your chances of winning a big amount of money. From odds to choosing the perfect betting site for your bets, we've got you covered.
Join us in the thrilling world of American Football betting, where every game is a new opportunity to win big.
How to Bet on NFL Games?
Betting on American Football isn't just about placing bets; it's a thrilling way to get involved in NFL games and potentially win big. The NFL has lots of exciting games, which is great for sports fans and people who like to bet online. If you want to be more than just a spectator and really get into the excitement, these intense matches are perfect for you.
Follow the steps below to place your first bet on American football:
- Choose a Reputable Bookmaker: Start by selecting a reputable bookmaker. Look for one with a user-friendly interface, competitive odds, and a good track record. Popular choices include 22Bet, Parimatch and Dafabet.
- Create an Account: Visit the bookmaker’s website or app and sign up. You'll need to provide some personal information, including your name, email, and sometimes financial details for transactions.
- Deposit Funds: After creating an account, deposit funds into your sportsbook account. All bookmakers accept several payment methods including UPI, e-wallets, bank transfers, and credit cards for smooth transactions. Also, ensure to keep a tab on welcome bonuses and promotions while adding funds.
- Research and Analysis: Before placing a bet, research the teams and games thoroughly. Analyse statistics, injury reports, and recent performance to make informed decisions.
- Select Your Bet: Then, tap on the bet you want to place. Common NFL bets include point spread, money line, over/under, and prop bets. You can bet on the outcome of the game, specific player performance, or various other aspects.
- Place Your Bet: After making your selection, input the amount you want to bet on. Double-check your bet slip to ensure accuracy. The sportsbook will calculate your potential winnings based on your stake and the odds.
- Confirm Your Bet: Review your bet slip one more time to ensure you're comfortable with your selection and stake. Once you're satisfied, confirm your bet.
- Cash Out or Wait: Depending on your bookmaker, you may have the option to cash out your bet before the game ends if things are going well. Otherwise, wait for the game's conclusion to determine if your bet is a winner.
- Withdraw Your Winnings: If your bet is successful, you can withdraw your winnings from your betting account. Different bookmakers have various withdrawal options, so choose the one that suits you best.
Most Popular American Football Betting Markets
Betting on the NFL is an exciting world full of chances to win, and knowing the most popular types of bets can make it even more thrilling. In this part, we'll look at some of the top NFL betting options, from simple moneyline bets to interesting prop bets, so there's something for everyone.
Let's explore these betting options and find out all the different ways you can enjoy the exciting sport of American Football.
Moneyline betting is one of the simplest forms of NFL betting. You just need to select the team that you believe is going to win the match outright.
Point Spread Betting
The point spread in NFL betting signifies the anticipated score difference between two competing teams. This spread is expressed using both negative and positive numbers.
Consider this example: when the point spread is fixed at 3 points, it is represented as both -3 and +3. The team expected to win, often the favourite is denoted with the negative number (-3), while the underdog is identified by the positive number (+3).
To prevent ties, most spreads are set with a half-point, ensuring there's a clear winner without the possibility of a push, where the bettor receives their wager amount back.
Prop Bets (Proposition Bets)
Prop bets in the NFL focus on specific events or occurrences within a game, rather than the game's outcome. These bets involve predicting various scenarios related to individual players or teams during the game, such as
Over/Under (Total) Betting
Over/under betting, also known as total betting, involves predicting the total points scored in a game. Example: If a game is set at 49.5, you can bet whether the final score will be over or under this. If the game concludes with 57 points, it will be considered an ‘over’ bet.
Long-term predictions, also known as futures bets, involve outcomes that are determined at the end of the season. This could include predicting the team that will clinch the Super Bowl championship or identifying the player who might be awarded the MVP title. These bets are typically settled once the season concludes. This bet type is often called a ‘outright bet' as well.
NFL parlay bets involve combining multiple bets into a single, larger wager. This can include money lines, spreads, props, totals, and futures.
For instance, if Dallas is favoured at -120, Miami is at -150 against New England, and Seattle is a +140 underdog at San Francisco, you can parlay these money lines. The odds for this example would be calculated at +633, meaning an INR 100 bet would yield INR 633 in winnings.
However, it's essential to note that for a parlay bet to succeed, all the individual legs of the bet must win; otherwise, the entire bet is lost.
NFL Betting Tips
Betting on the NFL is not just about predicting the outcomes of games; it's a strategic endeavour that requires careful planning and responsible gaming practices.
Here, we present a set of valuable NFL betting tips that encompass a range of crucial aspects, from managing your bankroll to understanding betting strategies.
- Bankroll Management: For successful NFL betting, there should be proper bankroll management. Start by setting a specific budget for your bets. It's advisable to wager only a small percentage of your total bankroll, typically around 1-5%, on each bet. This approach helps protect your funds.
- Research and Analysis: In-depth research is key to making informed bets. Examine team statistics, injury reports, and past performance records carefully for a comprehensive analysis. Staying updated with NFL news ensures that your bets are well-informed and based on sound analysis.
- Avoid Chasing Losses: One of the most critical tips in NFL betting is to avoid the common pitfall of chasing losses. If you're experiencing a losing streak, resist the urge to increase your bet amounts to recoup losses quickly.
- Betting Strategies: Explore range of betting strategies, including moneyline bets, point spread bets, and over/under bets. Each NFL betting strategy offers unique advantages and is tailored to specific game scenarios and preferences. Diversify your bets to spread risk and adapt to various matchups.
- Responsible Gaming: Always bet responsibly and within your means. Set limits on your betting activities to ensure that it remains an enjoyable pastime. Check out our responsible gaming guide to learn more.
NFL Betting Lines Explained
In NFL betting, the betting line, often referred to as the point spread, are other words for odds. NFL betting line bets fulfill two crucial functions: firstly, it forecasts the expected point difference between the two competing teams, and secondly, it establishes a balance for betting by attracting equal engagement from both sides of the bet.
- Negative Betting Line (-): When a team is regarded as the favourite to win, they are assigned a negative betting line. This negative number indicates the number of points by which they are expected to secure victory. For instance, if the betting line reads -7 for Team A, it signifies that Team A is anticipated to win by a margin of 7 points.
- Positive Betting Line (+): When a team is categorized as the underdog, it is represented with a positive betting line. This positive number signifies the margin by which the underdog is expected to lose the game. For example, if the betting line displays +3 for Team B, it implies that Team B is anticipated to lose the game by a margin of 3 points.
In general, the betting lines are denoted in moneyline odds, which are the prevalent odds type in the USA, as opposed to decimal odds in India.
- Moneyline Odds: Moneyline odds are a way of representing the potential profit or loss associated with a particular bet. Positive moneyline odds (+) indicate the potential profit on an INR 100 wager, while negative moneyline odds (-) indicate the amount that needs to be wagered to win INR 100.
- Decimal Odds: Decimal odds are expressed as a single number, representing the total payout on a winning bet, including the initial wager. For example, decimal odds of 2.50 mean that an INR 100 bet would result in a total payout of INR 250, including the initial INR 100 stake.
While Decimal odds are by far the easiest to read and use, we recommend switching the settings of your online bookmaker to display decimal odds.
In case that's not possible, you can use the following formulas to convert between the two odds types:
- Decimal Odds = (100 / Absolute Moneyline Odds) + 1
- Moneyline Odds = (Decimal Odds – 1) x 100
Understanding both moneyline and decimal odds and being able to convert between the two allows you to evaluate potential payouts and odds more comprehensively, enhancing their ability to make informed NFL bets.
Best American Football Betting Sites
When it comes to American Football betting, the choice of the right betting site is very crucial.
In the sections below, we'll talk about some of the finest NFL betting sites, each offering a unique set of advantages.
At Stake, NFL betting is not just a pastime; it's an experience. It offers an extensive selection of NFL betting options. Whether you're inclined towards moneyline bets, point spreads, over/under predictions, or prop bets, you'll find a comprehensive range to choose from.
You are also greeted with a fantastic 200% welcome bonus, available for deposits starting from INR 500, and can go as high as INR 1,00,000.
Live betting is where this bookmaker truly shines. Stake provides real-time odds updates, live statistics, and plenty more, allowing you to make the best decision. Also, there are several payment methods available including UPI, bank transfers, credit cards, etc.
1xbet India is a household name in the world of sports betting, and for NFL fans, it's a reliable and feature-rich platform. It provides comprehensive NFL coverage. Whether you prefer traditional bets like money lines and point spreads or are looking for more exotic wagers, 1xbet has you covered. Their competitive odds make it an appealing choice for NFL betting.
The betting site also offers an outstanding in-play betting experience along with live statistics. You also get a generous 120% 1xBet bonus up to INR 33,000 while signing-up with the bookmaker. Additionally, you can experience a quick and effortless registration process thanks to payment options such as UPI, Net Banking, Google Pay, Paytm, and more.
Baji is known for its creative NFL betting methods, and they shine in live betting as well. It's all about giving you real-time updates and making on-the-spot betting simple.
While the NFL is a big deal here, Baji's sportsbook also covers a wide range of other sports such as cricket, football, baseball, golf, etc. This variety means you can explore a lot more betting options than just the NFL.
If you can't find the bet you want to place on the sportsbook, we recommend checking out the Baji betting exchange, where you can place bets against other players like you.