The 22Bet bonus is one of the best one you can find if you are talking about a sign-up offer. Every single online casino is looking for customers and so they offer some truly compelling bonuses to try and get you to sign-up. The difference between a good and a bad bonus is often in the terms and conditions. What are the 22bet bonus terms? Lets find out.
What are the 22bet bonus terms?
The bonus bet terms that you need to know include:
- You have to chose whether you get the bonus valid for the online casino or the sportsbook. You cannot change your mind after you get the bonus and transfer it between accounts.
- The wagering requirement that comes with the casino bonus is 35x and for the sportsbook bonus it is 5x. These are pretty standard for the industry.
- The bonus is calculated only with the first deposit that you make as a 22bet customer.
- You have seven days in which you have to wager the bonus after which they become disabled.
- If you have a cryptocurrency only account, you are not eligible for any bonuses.
- Once you have met the playthrough restrictions, the remaining amount is going to be transferred to your main account. That amount cannot exceed the original bonus amount.
These are the important things that you need to know although we recommend you go through the terms and conditions yourself as well.
Is the 22bet bonus a good one?
All things considered, we think the bonus is decent but definitely not great. The playthrough restrictions arte not steep but the qualifying bets on sports bonuses are all accumulators, making the chances of winning much lesser. Similarly, the fact that you can only get a maximum of the original bonus to your name even after meeting the wagering restrictions is not something that sits well with us.