Bet365 takes the security of its customers very seriously. This is why its own servers run the latest encryption standards to prevent any hacking. It is also why they ask you to choose a 4-digit security number when you make a new account. What is card security number in Bet365? It is something that you need to choose carefully as Bet365 gives it a lot of importance. Read on.
What is card security number in Bet365?
Think of this 4-digit number like an ATM pin. You and only you should be aware of this number. Do not share this number unless someone from the Bet365 team specifically asks you for it. This security number will help provide two layers of security to your account since you will be using the password as well. In addition, the Bet365 security number is also to help authenticate your identity.
How to reset my Bet365 security number?
Well, this is quite common and so Bet365 has a set procedure that you have to follow.
- Go to the Bet365 ‘Contact Us’ page
- Choose a method to get in touch. For example, you can use the Live Chat feature for quick resolution of the problem
- Answer the questions of the Bet365 security agent
- Provide a new 4-digit security number
What information do I need to give to reset my Bet365 security number?
You may be asked some or all of the following:
- Registered full name
- Date of birth
- Address and Post Code
- Email address
- Telephone number (if registered)
- Date and amount of your last deposit
- Last four digits of payment method for your last deposit
In conclusion, the 4-digit security number is integral to your account security. Choose and remember it carefully. If, however, you do forget it then follow the steps above to reset it.