Every new account on Bet365 has to go through a verification process. This can be done in many ways, one of which is through a postal verification code. What is postal verification code in Bet365? It is a secret code that Bet365 will send to you inside a letter. Once you do receive it you can follow the instructions to verify your account. This lets them know that you are who you say you are and you live where your records indicate.
What is postal verification code in Bet365?
This code is unique to you and is sent to you so that you can verify your account. How to do that? Read on:
- Firstly, log into your Bet365 account
- Go to Services -> Members -> My Account -> Know Your Customer
- There will be several options to verify your account. Choose ‘Postal verification’.
- You will receive your code within 15 days.
- Once you get your code, navigate to the KYC section once again, and enter it.
- That is it. Your verification is now complete.
Is there a quicker way to complete Bet365 account verification?
The fastest way to complete your verification is to use your passport. You can upload your details on the KYC section of the website and it should be done within a few hours.
Why is it important to complete your verification?
It is important because you cannot withdraw your money until this process is complete. In addition, Bet365 also uses verification to try and protect the integrity of your account. It ensures that you are who you say you are and so the chances of fraud become less.
The gaming laws under which Bet365 works are pretty strict and so the verification process is not something that Bet365 can take lightly. As a customer, we advise you to complete your verification before depositing a large sum of money. It just takes a minute of your time.