22Bet is a young betting company and has been around for just over three years at this point. It was started in 2017 and has since seen rapid growth. Who owns 22bet? It is owned and operated by a company called Techsolutions N.V with its registered office in Cyprus. It is not uncommon for betting companies to be listed in Cyprus thanks to the beneficial tax terms as well as the fact that they can get a license to operate easily.
Who owns 22bet?
It is important to know a little bit of history about the betting company you are entrusting your hard-earned money too! In that regard, 22Bet is a trustworthy name. It may not have the years behind it like something like a Betway or a Bet365 but the start it has made in its business is commendable.
We like 22bet because of its focus on India. It seems like the company recognizes the large number of untapped customers India has that can benefit from moving their gambling online to a more organized operator.
This is what 22Bet offers its Indian customers:
- Plenty of bonuses and promotions. Currently, it has one of the biggest sign-up bonus of INR 10,000 active on its website.
- The ability to bet in INR and so avoid any extra foreign currency fees that come along with it
- An excellent mobile app for both the android and iPhone platform, although, you may have to go through some extra steps to actually download them on your phones
- An easy to use and understand interface that even the new players can get used to in a jiffy
- Attractive odds for every single cricket match that you could hope for. Cricket is king in India and no website worth its salt is going to be able to take this category lightly. Expect plenty of betting markets with some very good betting odds offered.