Bet365 is a world leader when it comes to betting sites and so it is no surprise that it has some terrific mobile apps as well. The app is available on iOS and Android as well, however, there are some countries where you will not find it in the official stores. So, why is there no Bet365 app on Android in India? Read on.
Why is there no Bet365 app on Android?
Betting is technically illegal in India and even though the attitude towards it seems to be changing, companies do not want to stick their necks out. Google’s Play Store in India does not even allow Dream11 to list its app and so Bet365 was never going to find a place.
That, however, does not mean that there is no Bet365 app on Android.
Even in India, you can download the Android app pretty easily.
How to download the Bet365 app on Android in India?
Android is an open operating system, unlike iOS which has must stricter rules. Here, you can side-load apps on your device from outside the Google Play Store.
- Firstly, go to Bet365.com on your mobile browser
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Available Apps’
- Choose the Bet365 sports betting app
- Click on ‘Ok’ when Android asks permission about downloading an APK file
- Go to downloads on your device
- Click on the APK File, ignore the security warning, and click install
- You now have Bet365 on your android phone
This process may seem a bit complex but you just need a couple of minutes to complete it. Just follow the steps above and you can enjoy the app in no time. If, however, for some reason you are not able to download it, remember that the Bet365 mobile browser works just as good as the app.