IPL betting is perhaps the most popular among all cricket tournaments. There is no other tournament like it in the world and it is rightly considered to be the biggest T20 competition out there. How does IPL betting work? We will talk mostly about the online world of betting since that is technically not illegal and is much safer than offline betting in India.
How does IPL betting work?
IPL betting does not have to be complicated and can be quite lucrative if you are well-versed in the game. To start betting on the IPL, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Choose an online bookmaker
- Create your account
- Deposit some money into your betting account
- Select the IPL match that you want to bet on
- Choose from the many different betting markets available for that match
- Enter your stake and wait for the result
- If you win, the money will be deposited in your betting account instantly and you can transfer it to your bank account as you wish
These steps are very simple and anyone who has an email address should be able to follow the instructions without much trouble. We think 10cric is an excellent bookmaker that you can use. It also offers some very simple methods of depositing money like UPI, Neteller, and Skrill.
Every single IPL match is available to bet on at 10cric. The betting markets for IPL matches start appearing around 48 hours before the match is scheduled to start. You can select whatever bet you want to place at the odds being offered and then enter your stake. The minimum stake is around INR 50 for most bets so it is not like you have to have a lot of money to get started.
How does IPL betting work? Just follow the steps mentioned above and you will be all set to go.