22Bet has fast become one of the best and most popular websites in India. one of the key reasons why is the ease of registration for users. How to register on 22bet? It is very simple and requires you to follow just a few basic steps. Let's get started.
How to register on 22bet?
- The first step is to head on over to 22bet.com from your device
- Click on ‘Registration'
- This will take you to a page where a few categories will be under which you have to fill in your details
- The first part of the registration is just a few simple questions like your name, surname, your country of residence, and the currency you want to bet in. Click on ‘Register' once you are done with entering the details.
- You will then a link on your email to verify your address and to continue the process.
- At this stage, 22Bet may or may not ask you for some additional documents. If it does, you have to provide them to be able to complete your registration.
Now that you are registered on 22Bet, you have an account with your own unique number. This is, however, not enough to start betting or playing on the casino just yet. You need to verify your account and also to deposit some money into your account.
To verify your 22Bet account, you may need to upload a copy of your passport, driving license, or Aadhaar card. Make sure the details that you enter and the ones that are present on your ID match otherwise the verification will not go through.
Finally, the process of depositing money to your betting account can be a bit arduous. Thankfully, 22Bet has listed 70 methods under its banking section for India that customers can use. So go ahead and explore! You will find something that works for sure.