Vbet India is one of the most reputed bookmakers around the globe. It comes up with several bonuses to entertain the bettors. Vbet free bet is one such offer that enables all the bettors to test and enhance their prediction skills before they actually gamble with real money.
The vbet company is in the market since 2008 and has got an amazing live sportsbook. It has got more than 40 markets of sports covered coming with 30,000 betting events every day. Also, the punters have the privilege to claim the bonus offers starting from the welcome bonus to the vbet free bet offer which the players find attractive and useful.
Let us now look at how one can redeem the vbet free bet offer by creating an account on the bookmaker's site and much more. Read along!
What is the vbet free bet offer and how to claim it?
The vbet free bet offer is where a bettor is given the opportunity to bet with real money from the bookmaker's side without actually investing from their own pocket. The risk lies with the company and the player gains the knowledge of online gambling as a practical approach.
Before we discuss any more about the vbet free bet bonus, let us first see the process of creating an account on one of the best bookmakers in India. The vbet registration process is quick and simple and is a guided module of the bookie. Follow the instructions below to create an active and genuine account on the site,
- Open the official website, www.vbet.com from your PC or mobile browser.
- Click on the register button on the top right corner of the webpage.
- Enter your gaming account details like user name, email, and password, and confirm your password.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill in your country, mobile number, currency, and the promo code if you have it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box.
- Click on the register button at the end of the page.
Once you are done with the registration, go ahead with the deposit process by doing the KYC verification. The verification is important in order to claim any bonus like the vbet free bet offer and also to withdraw your funds.
Is there a vbet betting app in India?
One always wonders if there is a betting app for such a well-rooted bookmaker to make the vbet free bet redeeming process easy. Well, the answer to the question is yes. The vbet app is a highly functional software available to Indian punters for a personalized experience.
They have launched the app recently for a better live betting experience. The app has an amazing interface and the apk files are available on the official website with a download tutorial. This app is available to both Android and iOS users. The bookie has got separate apk files for android and iOS devices.
The simple steps to download one of the best betting apps are,
- Click on the download button on the official website.
- Change your mobile setting to accept downloads from unknown sources.
- Once permission is granted, install the app and enjoy the live cricket betting site.
- You don't have to worry about them being unsafe as they are highly secured and verified.
Steps to claim the vbet free bet bonus
Now that you know how to create an account and download the vbet app. Let us move to the topic of focus. The vbet free bet offer is where the bettors have the opportunity to win up to Rs.7,000. Let us see how?
In order to win the vbet free bet offer, you need to make a minimum deposit of Rs.300. Then follow the steps below to quickly win the money,
- Place multiple bets with at least three sections each having odds equal to or more than 1.2.
- You would win 50% of the free bet if you win the bet, and if you lose it you would get 100% of the amount.
- For example, if your bet is Rs.2,000 and you win the prediction, then you would get Rs.1,000 back. Similarly, if you lose the same prediction, then you would get the 100% i.e. Rs.2,000.
- The 40% of the amount is immediately deposited into your account when you get it and the remaining 60% is when you verify the account.
- The maximum amount that you can win as a free bet offer is Rs.7,000.
- Visit the promotions for more terms and conditions.