One of the biggest concerns that people have before betting online is about being able to withdraw their winnings. Websites are often not clear about their withdrawal methods, fees, and restrictions in the Indian banking sector and so people are always nervous. However, Bet365 is one of the safest and most reputable websites that you can bet at. Let us detail exactly how to withdraw money from bet365 in India.
Bet365 withdrawal methods in India
These are the current withdrawal methods available on Bet365 for its Indian customer:
- Debit Card ( Maestro, Visa, Mastercard) – Fee: Rs. 0. Processing time: 1-5 banking days
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) – Fee Rs. 0. Processing time: 1- 5 banking days
- Bank Wire – 1 free every 28 days – Processing time: 2-10 Banking days
- Skrill – Fee: Rs.0 – Processing time: Within 24 hours
- Neteller – Fee: Rs.0 – Processing time: Within 12 hours
How to withdraw money from Bet365 in India?
It is very easy to withdraw your money or winnings. You can remove your money at any time you want but you must meet the minimum amount for your preferred method. To clarify, you need to withdraw a minimum of Rs.400 by the debit or credit method and Rs. 4000 for requesting a bank wire.
Likewise, Skrill has a minimum amount requirement of Rs.800 and Neteller Rs.1000.
- Go to your betting account
- Press ‘withdraw money’
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose your method and submit
Check that your details are correct so your money shows up in your account in a few days. Above all, none of the withdrawal methods attract fees by Bet365 which we think is a very user-friendly thing to do.
Which method is the best to withdraw money from Bet365 in India?
We always recommend the use of e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill. Not only are they the fastest methods to get your money but they are also compatible with other major websites. In conclusion, Bet365 is very clear about its policies and you must go through them on the website as well.