Most people hesitate a little before spending their money on a betting website they don’t know about. That is a good thing and a sign of good judgment! You should always make sure that the website you are going to play at is genuine. Leovegas is a new entrant into the Indian betting space. As a brand, you may not have seen it as often as something like Betway or Bet365. So, Is Leovegas real? Let’s find out.
Is Leovegas real?
Yes, it is. No doubt about that. We do not say that lightly either because we know a lot of readers trust our word. Here are some things to know:
- Leovegas has been around for almost ten years now, a long time in any business but almost an eternity in the gambling world!
- It holds licenses in Malta, Germany, Ireland, and Denmark. These are some prestigious gambling licenses that are not given out to just anyone.
- Gaming giants such as NextGen, IGT, Microgaming, Play n Go, NetEnt, and more all work with Leovegas. This means you can trust the fairness of these games.
- Every single one of their games has eCOGRA certification which checks for fairness. It is the industry standard.
- All financial/personal data safe thanks to the 2048-bit SSL encryption in use site-wide.
All of the above reasons prove that the fundamentals of Leovegas are bulletproof and so you can be sure it is real! In addition to these basics, you will also enjoy a bigger variety of casino games than we have seen at most other websites.
Moreover, depositing and withdrawing money from Leovegas is very easy. You can go on the website and see the methods yourself so that you know what you have to do. In conclusion, we have no hesitation or doubt in recommending Leovegas to our readers. It is a name that India will become very familiar with very soon.